Marketing Coordinator Intern
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- Work with Thread’s Community Manager to grow our digital and social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Explore new platforms and develop creative places to share the Thread story.
- Research new initiatives and best practices across all social media platforms.
- Identify patterns in engagement in social media posts.
- Help brainstorm campaigns to drive more traffic to our site and engagement across our social media channels.
- Understanding of marketing and communication strategy
- Excellent writing skills
- Design-oriented and demonstrate strong design-thinking skills
- Graphic design experience and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Excellent writing skills (Yes, we know we listed this twice. It’s that important.)
- Experience with digital/social ad platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Google (Gmail, Gsheets, Gdrive)
- Blogging/writing experience related to Thread’s mission
Start Date: September 15, 2017 or as soon as available
- Send a résumé and cover letter explaining how you would rock the job at Thread.
- Links to existing social accounts and/or blogs.
We’re looking for someone that loves to live online, comfortable sharing, commenting and commenting again. Identify and activate influencers, media targets, know how to be a ‘like’ and ‘share’ magnet.
The ideal candidate would be a passionate, highly organized, communicative lover of content and design. The newly appointed Social Media Intern will work closely with Thread’s Community Manager to share the Thread story on the ground and across the digital universe.